Monthly Archives: March 2012
There’s really nothing to say about this, other than that is disgusting. But luckily, it was caught on camera, so the jokes on you
I don’t care about the consequences of people knowing how I feel about this video and the atrocities committed by some Americans. This video highlights how our actions are affecting those around the world and how our soldiers seem to be completely detached from any emotions. I am not in any way blaming this on all military persons, but the government’s decision to go to war with other countries only to put more money into their greedy pockets and drain the already poor countries resources is sickening. Some of those soldiers over there are good men and women, but there are also some who are not and take advantage of the situation that they’ve been put into (I’m referring to the soldier killing 17 civilians and the soldier throwing a puppy).
We don’t have freedom, what we have is the appearance of freedom. Everyday we are being stripped of our rights and being prepped for a government takeover. I’m not saying this will happen now or even in 100 years, but the way we are handling ourselves as a country is not the America I had read so much about, as a child. The price of gas is going up, foreclosures and bank owned properties are almost all that’s left in the real estate market, we could be arrested if the government has “probable cause” and never have to be tried by a jury and held for as long as they insist, and most recently, Obama signed a bill that stated his administration could take control of our food, energy, water, etc.
This video highlights many things that we may have known, may have not wanted to know, or were too unaware to know, but either way, this is the truth. People see America in a way that we cannot. Our media is controlled and we are only shown so much (freedom?) and able to form unintelligent decisions. I am heartbroken at knowing the state of our country, economy and reputation. Is this the American Dream?
- Abbas Honors Terrorist Who Stabbed IDF Soldier (israelnationalnews.com)
- Death to liberal terrorists! (luvsiesous.com)
- A Soldier’s Perspective (terribradyblog.com)
- Letter: Why does America get involved in all wars? (tcpalm.com)
- “Terrorists” at Home (project-syndicate.org)
- Details of Terrorist’s Video Disclosed (israelnationalnews.com)
- The Economics of the War on Terror (azizonomics.com)
- Only in the US: Destroy America Tweet Makes You A Terrorist (ryocentral.info)
- Obama’s Deal With The Devil Will Reign Hell In America, Around The World (neosecularist.com)
Josenildo Gonçalves, a Brazilian TV reporter, was covering a shooting that had already occurred in João Pessoa (the capital city of the Brazilian state of Paraíba) when a man casually strolls up and shoots a man while the cameras catch everything.
The victim has been identified as 24-year-old Rodrigo Ferreira da Silva and amazingly, is at a hospital and in stable condition.
- Brazilian cops hunt pillaging ‘gang of blondes’ (go.theregister.com)
- Brazil police tracking ‘Gang of Blondes’ mall kidnappers (calgaryherald.com)
- Brazilian Military Police Hire a Batman To Fight Crime (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Gang Of Blondes’ Kidnap Suspects Arrested (news.sky.com)
- Brazilian activists’ murders may be linked to land dispute (bfreenews.com)
This drunk, Robert, was very unhappy about being picked up for being intoxicated and when his hippy ramblings couldn’t get him out of the situation, he decided to attempt a song to persuade the officer. While it didn’t help him out of his situation, it definitely has provided some much-needed entertainment. Thanks to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for not only arresting this fine gentleman, but also allowing him to finish the entire song.
- Drunk Man Sings Entire Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody In Police Car [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (jack.radio.com)
- Drunk Driver Arrested, Sings ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ In Back Of Cop Car [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (lukeford.net)
- WATCH: Donald Trump Puppet Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (huffingtonpost.com)
- Little High, Little Low: DUI Suspect Performs Bohemian Rhapsody In Custody (jonathanturley.org)
This, unlike the other bully getting revenge video, is amazing for another reason (which you’ll find out).
I may be a bitch, but this kid got exactly what was coming to him. You want to bully kids that won’t stand up to you, then prepare to get your ass dominated by another kid willing to step in that can throw one hell of a punch. You looked real good in front of all the girls… until you could no longer stand on your own. I wish more people stood up to shit talkers and show off’s like this.
- “The Hunger Games” and “Bully” MPAA Ratings (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- ‘Glee’ vs. bullying: First Look! (popwatch.ew.com)
- Film: Movie Review: Bully (avclub.com)
- Bruce Jenner – Kim Kardashian’s Flour Bomber Is an ‘ASS’ (tmz.com)
- Please Explain: Bullying (wnyc.org)
- Bully Project’s Teen Crusader (thedailybeast.com)
- Bullied Girl Posts Story on Reddit; Bully Is Arrested (socialtimes.com)
Before anyone says anything about me prejudging gingers, I’d like to remind you that I, myself, am a ginger. Sadly, its little shits like this who choose to go out and be disgusting and particularly evil, that give all of us a bad name. I mean, it is true, we are a little more hard-headed, stubborn, cruel, mischievous and unrelenting, but trying to sexually assault your mother?! What the f*ck is that shit?! With no further a due, the story:
There are numerous things wrong with this story, starting with the fact that Noah Crooks was only 13-years-old. What kind of eighth grader has that gall to not only attempt to molest his OWN mother, but then murder her as well? Gretchen Crooks was killed in the town of Osage, Iowa and could have never predicted this would be how her life came to an end.
The hunting rifle was used to take out something other than game in this household, despite the facts that there were no criminal records of the Crooks family. And who would have seen this coming? I kid at Osage Middle School attempting sexual abuse and following through with murder… against his mother. It’s unfathomable to me, and I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of people who have been crushed by this.
Shelia Aukes, a licensed social worker in Des Moines who works with young people on a variety of mental health issues told the DesMoines Register: ‘The victims in most sex offenses committed by juveniles are siblings, other juveniles or, more rare, other adults.
‘A child or adolescent sexually abusing a parent is completely out of the norm, totally unheard of.’
The incident happened on Saturday and Noah called 911 shortly afterwards. Oddly enough, he seemed emotionless and extremely calm for what had happened.
‘The emotions of the young man, from what I’ve been told, is his demeanour was very calm and kind of stoic. Almost like he was in shock also,’ Deputy Greg Beaver told KTTC.
In Iowa, you must be 14-years-old to be charged as an adult, so this sick kid is being held at North Iowa Juvenile Detention Center in Waterloo and is expected to be tried as a juvenile. They are expecting for the charges to be filed today.
Mrs. Crooks was a nurse at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa and had aspirations of getting her masters degree. She was a hard-working mother-of-two and always bragged about her children.
On her Facebook page back in 2010, she praised her son, one of two, for his musical talents on the saxophone as well as his accomplishment in being accepted into a University of Iowa camp to learn Chinese.
‘So proud of him!’ she wrote.
She had also recently published an application on her page reading: ‘Click “like” if you love your son!’
This is the first murder in Osage since 1898! This is definitely one way to bring back murder in a murder-less city.
- Three orphanage employees held (thehindu.com)
- Aurora Woman Charged With Kidnapping, Sex Assault After Vanishing (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Vt student charged with attempted sexual assault (mysanantonio.com)
- Daycare Provider’s Son Arrested For Sexual Assault (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Cop convicted in sexual assault (myfoxny.com)
- PA trial: Priests struggled with ‘sexual sobriety’ (kansascity.com)
- Somerset Grand Jury indicts Franklin Township man, 75, on charges of sexual assault of eight-year-old girl (nj.com)
This is Julie, who has just had her wisdom teeth removed. Her husband, Cameron, is having trouble convincing her that they have already performed the surgery and it makes for a funny ass video. While there are a lot of these out there, this is definitely one of the best.
This is definitely the best video I have seen today. There’s nothing like watching a drunk woman have a nervous breakdown and hide from the camera… all while trying to give a VIDEO testimonial.