Daily Archives: February 24, 2012
The impressive part of Jeremy Lin is he’s doing all this with his eyes closed
Okay, while I may not have been the one to originally state this fact, I do agree that this is rather hilarious. And please don’t bombard my comment feed claiming that I’m a racist, because despite what you may think, I simply have a sense of humor. Also, I don’t take this literally and don’t think that Jeremy Lin is running around during an NBA game with his eyes shut, that would just be stupid.
Some fun facts about Mr. Lin:
1. born in Los Angeles on August 23, 1988 to Taiwanese parents who immigrated to the U.S. in the mid-1970s
2. graduated from Harvard University in 2010 and didn’t receive an athletic scholarship (Ivy League schools don’t offer any)
4. In December, 2011, Lin signed on with the Houston Rockets, where he played 7 minutes in two pre-season games. Before the start of the season, the Rockets waived Lin from the team. The NY Knicks picked up the 23-year-old shortly after to serve as a backup for Toney Douglass and Mike Bibby.
5. On February 4th, 2012, Lin was finally able to play and scored and incredible 25 points, 5 rebounds, and 7 assists — all career highs in a 99 – 92 Knicks victory over the NJ Jets.
- WATCH: Fallon’s Ode To Jeremy Lin (huffingtonpost.com)
- Iman Shumpert Was Going To Use Jeremy Lin As Dunk Prop (rantsports.com)
- What if Jeremy Lin Wasn’t an Asian? (sports-central.org)
- Knicks radio announcer disciplined for Lin remark (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Jeremy Lin – the Harvard graduate taking the NBA by storm with the New York Knicks (telegraph.co.uk)
Everyone and their mom have been posting this lately, so I figured I should at least share with all of you. Apparently, Kristin was copying some papers before realizing that they had gone Live and she had nowhere to go. Watch her in the background be incredibly awkward.
Okay, so I am more than aware that so many of these “shit _______ says” are out there and that quite a lot of them suck. Fortunately, there have been a few greats, and this, in my opinion, is one of the best. Wait, fuck that, this is the best. Enjoy!
Shit your annoying girlfriend says.
Based off of #ShitGirlsSay by Kyle Humphrey & Graydon Sheppard
- [VIDEO] Gays And Girls: The Shit They Say (practikel.com)
- Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard: Shit Girls Say (itsnicethat.com)
- Shit (some) Lesbians Say (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Kreayshawn Shits in Front of Reporter, Shit-Talks Lana Del Rey [Music] (gawker.com)
- Shit Girls Say (episode one) (lostateminor.com)