[VIDEO] Father Shoots Daughter’s Laptop After Disrespectful Facebook Post
Seeing as Mr. Jordan is an IT worker, he was able to see what Hannah had written and responded accordingly. And for anyone who thinks that this 15-year-old girl needed privacy, you are ignorant. I was once 15-years-old and thank God that my parents had an interest in the things I wrote and said to other people. If not, I could have very well gone around acting like I was being mistreated and never learned an ounce of responsibility. I give this father kudos and suggest young Hannah stop bitching until she gets out of the house they provide for her, stops eating the food that is bought and cooked for her, stops wearing the clothes that are once again, provided by her parents. And I highly doubt she paid for that computer that was just shot up. When she stops paying for those things and is still treated like a “slave”, one that only has an hour of work to commit to each day, then she can bitch.
Warning: Since this video seems to have gone crazy, I figure I’ll post this notice. I’m going to read a letter my 15 year old daughter wrote. There ARE some curse words in it. None of them are incredibly bad, but they are definitely things a little kid shouldn’t hear… not to mention things MY KID shouldn’t say!
If you want to see the original Facebook thread, it’s located at:
My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never pay her for chores, and just in general make her life difficult.
She chose to share this with the entire world on Facebook and block her parent’s from seeing it. Well, umm… she failed. As of the end of this video, she won’t have to worry anymore about posting inappropriate things on Facebook…
Maybe a few kids can take something away from this… If you’re so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you’re deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love.
- Dad Shoots Daughter’s Laptop Over Facebook Post (disclose.tv)
- Tough Love: Dad Teaches Lesson, Shoots Laptop (foxnews.com)
- Father Shoots Daughter’s Computer For Disrespectful Facebook Post [Video] (thecrimsoncrow.com)
- Father Shoots Daughter’s Laptop Over Facebook Rant (allfacebook.com)
- MUST-SEE: Angry Dad SHOOTS Smart-Mouthed Daughter’s Laptop over Facebook Post (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Disrespect on Facebook: hardcore karma, dad fires back (even literally) (niklasblog.com)
- Dad Shoots Daughter’s Laptop Over Facebook Post [VIDEO] (mashable.com)