Daily Archives: February 9, 2012
While Brittney was cruising the toy aisle, a man came up behind her, grabbed her and placed his hand over her mouth in the hopes of silently exiting the store. Fortunately, this brave young girl kicked and squirmed until the pervert decided to let her go and escape the consequences of his failure.
She said: ‘I just said “I’m going to see what my momma is doing” and he just grabbed me and picked me up.
‘I was just trying to do like this, and kick as hard as I can.’
The Police Chief, Keith Pesnell, has said that Thomas Woods, 25, from Austell, Georgia, was arrested after officers had chased the vehicle he was seen leaving in. Ironically, Woods was out of state prison on parole after previously having been convicted of voluntary manslaughter. He is claiming that it wasn’t him who was seen on the surveillance tape. Luckily, it’s hard to deny something when you’ve been caught on video. Thank goodness a man like this didn’t succeed in the kidnapping of Brittney and will be sent back to prison where he belongs.
- Al Norman: Life & a Cheap Death at Wal-Mart (huffingtonpost.com)
- Video: Girl Escapes Kidnap Attempt In Walmart (news.sky.com)
- VIDEO: Little Girl Fights Off Would-be Abductor in Walmart (fox4kc.com)
- Video: Man tries to carry girl away at Ga. Walmart (sfgate.com)
- Cynics Agree: Wal-Mart’s Slogan For Health Foods, “Good For You,” is Extremely Sarcastic (holytaco.com)
So according to Mr. Pat Roberston, I have consented to having a demon enter my body despite the fact that there was no contract, written OR verbal. Not only is this against the law (which these days seems to take religion into consideration…a lot) but I’ve given them permission hundreds of times, if not more. Sadly, I have yet to be possessed and experience this. Was my permission not taken seriously? Will I one day have to face the consequences of watching the Twilight saga? Is everyone who watched these movies in jeopardy of being used in the Devil‘s army when that time comes? Until I have some answers I’m going to continue to give permission to the dark side. And by this, I don’t mean Darth Vader. Lucifer is already aware of the movies I’ve watched, so at this point, why not continue to watch these ridiculously awful, yet entertaining, films?
- Pat Robertson Comments About Chile Earthquake Untrue (prweb.com)
- Pat Robertson: You Should Put Religion Ahead Of Country, As Long As You’re Not Muslim (alan.com)
- WATCH: A Look Back At Pat Roberston’s Most Outrageous Quotes (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Don’t Atheists Cut Down All the Trees? (patheos.com)
- Pat Robertson Shows Off Football Knowledge In Tebow Segment, Show Promptly Segues To Sex Trafficking Story (mediaite.com)
- Pat Robertson Explains Why Good Christians Should Not Join Occupy Wall Street (mediaite.com)