Daily Archives: January 30, 2012
The employee at the gas station is a bitch. Every time I go into this particular gas station by my work lately, this woman is the one working and is rude as all hell. Not only has she completely forgotten how to smile or be courteous to customers, but she refuses to do anything to help anyone. Right around Christmas time there was an elderly man who had asked her if she knew where a credit union and Fry’s were. Without hesitation, she simply said ‘No.’ The thing that struck me as odd is I saw her iPhone sitting there and she could have very easily helped an elderly man trying to get money during Christmastime. Lazy piece of crap. I, on the other hand, helped this man and his wife, who then gave me a hug and was more appreciative than you would imagine.
Today she pissed me off, yet again, and I have to get this off my chest. I am 25-years-old and a smoker. I’ve tried to quit and will eventually, but until then, I need to buy cigarettes. I have shown this bitch my ID well over 20 times, and for some reason she keeps insisting on seeing it, as if I have miraculously aged in reverse or something. Anyway, today I forgot my ID at home and had my expired license. She noticed that the ID was expired and refused to sell me the cigarettes, despite the fact that she is well aware that I’ve been legally able to buy smokes for seven years. And THEN, for the first time ever, I saw that dumb bitch crack a smile as I asked her if she was kidding.
Well you know what bitch, karma will not be kind to you. And I, most certainly, will not.
- Yeah You Did: Man Robs Gas Station To Buy X-Box (geekologie.com)
- Husband Says Mom Who Left Children At Gas Station Blacked Out (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop (justjared.buzznet.com)
- 15 mummified bodies discovered in Mexico gas station (bazaardaily.com)
- Vernon group pushes for full-serve gas bylaw (cbc.ca)
When Sophia Stockton ordered her textbook, “Understanding Terrorism: Challenges, Perspectives, and Issues,” she never expected to find $400 worth of cocaine within, but that’s exactly what she discovered.
Stockton is in her junior year of college in Olathe, Kansas, and wasn’t sure of exactly what was in the bag, but had her assumptions. After taking it to her local police station, they were able to confirm that she had in fact received a large amount of cocaine along with her textbook.
“He put some gloves on and put it in a plastic bag,”Stockton told KSCW. ”He took it back to test it and like 10 minutes later he came back and said, ‘Did you happen to order some cocaine with your textbook?’”
For a college student, Miss Stockton is pretty ignorant. I mean, at the very least, sell that shit. You’re obviously spending money on textbooks which cost an arm and a leg, might as well reap the benefits of the $400 worth of cocaine you have in your possession.
- Student Finds Cocaine in Terrorism Textbook (fox4kc.com)
- College student buys used textbook online that arrives with bag of cocaine (examiner.com)
- Sophia Stockton, College Student, Gets Cocaine with Amazon Order (ibtimes.com)
- Yayo Files: Woman Finds $400 Worth Of Coke In Used Book Purchased From Amazon.com (bossip.com)