Mother Of 3 Posted Suicide Note On FaceBook Before Shooting Herself, New Photos Posted Days Before She Died
Cynthia Lee, the 23-year-old mother from Michigan, took her life shortly after posting a suicide note on her FaceBook. She left three children behind because she said she couldn’t ”handle this s*** anymore” and that her pain was “too strong to handle any longer”.
She states in her message ’Mom here I come’, because her mother had died in 2007 at the age of 35.
Investigators discovered the young mother dead from a shotgun wound inside her grandfather’s home after using his computer to post her suicide note online.
Although her page is no longer available to view, there were some excerpts taken, and posted below:
- Why me? Girl jumps in front of bus clutching suicide note (bazaardaily.com)
- A Blog Post Suicide Note (miketrap.com)
- Ark. woman stabbed granddaughter, killed self (newsok.com)
- Bullied Girl Steps In Front Of Bus In Apparent Suicide [Bullying] (jezebel.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- Uganda’s Anti-Gay Bill to be Passed by End of Year Despite Criticism Abroad
- Remember this Human Tiger? He DOES NOT Have Nine Lives.
- [VIDEO] Drunk Guy Shoots His Balls on Webcam: Real or Fake?
- [VIDEO] Hidden Camera Prank on Kids Attempts to Explain Taxes Before Election
- [VIDEO] Break’s Halloween 31 Days Of Scare Contestant: Please Go Like on FaceBook