Daily Archives: January 17, 2012
Footage courtesy of Corrierre della Sera http://www.corriere.it
For more videos visit http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv
Francesco Schettino, the Italian cruise ship captain who caroused with his passengers before steering his ship dangerously close to shore and then fleeing immediately when it ran aground and capsized, leaving 11 (at last count) to die and thousands to flail in terror, sounds like a real go-getter. Here is a tape of an Italian Coast Guard official ordering Schettino, who was speaking by phone from a lifeboat, to get back aboard and help evacuate the women and children who were still on his boat. He said no.
- Coast Guard Scolds Costa Concordia Captain For Abandoning Ship [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- Cruise ship disaster: another 5 bodies found, death toll rises to 11 (nj.com)
- As Hope Fades, Divers Blast Holes in Cruise Ship (newser.com)
- Italian cruise ship wreck yields 5 more bodies (cbc.ca)
- National News: Tape shows cruise captain had fled (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Captain Francesco Schettino is in jail, accused of multiple manslaughter, causing a shipwreck and abandoning ship (bonjupatten.com)
This all went down in a mobile home park on Shady Grove Road in Ruckersville, Virignia. All three individuals are okay, and they are still investigating this case. When you have a 5-year-old that goes around stabbing people over juice boxes, you might as well get him enrolled in the prison program for youth while you still have some input in his life. I would definitely watch ‘Beyond Scared Straight’ if it involved this little 5-year-old gangster.
- 5-Year-Old Taken Into Custody After Stabbing 3 In Juice Box Dispute (dreamindemon.com)
- Schoolboy stabbed to death ‘after fight over phone’ (mirror.co.uk)
- 10-year-old boy suspected in fatal stabbing of 12-year-old (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Oxford Street stabbing: Seydou Diarrassouba, 18, killed in Boxing Day sales was a shoplifter involved in gang feud (dailymail.co.uk)
This is by far one of the most elaborate and shocking stories I have heard about a girl trying to get a little lesbo action with her underage friends. Gemma Barker, 19, dressed herself in baggy clothes and hats to trick her two friends, aged 15 and 16, into relationships.
It was only when - in the guise of one of her alter egos Aaron Lampard - she was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and her clothes were removed in the cells that police discovered her true identity.
Barker’s two victims were completely taken in and had sexual encounters with the person they variously believed was Lampard, Connor McCormack or Luke Jones.
The 19-year-old from Staines, Middlesex is now facing criminal charges after admitting to two counts of sexual assault and one count of fraud for her trickery. She was so invested in these personas that she created FaceBook pages for each boy and gave them different personalities and style. Each wore baggy clothes and hats to somewhat conceal their identity.
Barker’s disguise was so convincing that when one of the victims removed a sleeping ‘Connor’s’ hat following a petting session, she was shocked to discover it was her best friend’s boyfriend ‘Aaron’ she had been kissing.
Even at that point she did not realise the boy was actually a female friend.
When Barker felt her cover was about to be blown, she intentionally fractured her jaw and blamed it on her ‘Luke Jones’ alter-ego. Talk about commitment. She even tried to claim some compensation for her injuries.
Barker engaged in ‘kissing, cuddling and groping’ with the girl as Lampard before creating another boy persona and befriending a second victim.
It was through ‘Lampard’ that the 16-year-old’s younger friend met ‘Connor McCormack’.
‘Connor’ had slightly different clothing but still concealed ‘himself’ with a hoodie and baggy clothes when with the girl.
The younger victim began a relationship with ‘McCormack’, despite having met both ‘Lampard’ and the real Barker.
The girls came to their senses after they became suspicious and contacted the authorities. After he was strip searched is when they discovered the boys true identity: Gemma Barker.
- Girl’s Ex-Boyfriend Lies To Get Laid, She Believes Him And Now HE’S Been Arrested (practikel.com)
- Police in California seek boy, 14, in sexual assaults (cnn.com)
- How many alter egos exist on DTV? List them… (disclose.tv)
- Second boy testifies against Alberta doctor accused of sexual assault (canada.com)
Viewers were shocked in the early hours of Sunday to watch contestant Daniel Echaniz 31, apparently force himself on 23-year-old student Monique Amin, who had passed out drunk after a boozy party.
Amin was asked about the incident the next day in the diary room, which led to the investigation. The female didn’t know much about the incident so the tape was reviewed where she can be seen barely moving, seemingly unconscious.
As the scandal began to engulf the show, one of Brazil’s most watched TV programmes, police officers arrived at the house and interviewed Ms Amin for three hours, before taking her away for a rape examination, according to sources.
This seems so impossible seeing as the guy knew he was on television, but I guess there are people out there that idiotic. Poor girl, who is apparently still on the show and participating…