Daily Archives: December 29, 2011
There have definitely been some times when I’ve really wished I could just throw a 24-case of beer in between my thighs and waltz out of there as if nothing ever happened. Unfortunately, my thighs are just not that strong. I also don’t think I should be drinking something when I can’t even afford it.
And lastly, why the hell would you be doing this in front of your child? Obviously, your past the point of no return, but her?! She’s young, impressionable, and I would think you’d like her to not end up in jail for crimes, such as: stealing beer. But kudos to her for making it out of the store without someone recognizing that she had 24 cans of Guinness up her skirt. I mean, that’s fucking impressive.
- Woman smuggles crate of booze up skirt in YouTube viral video hit (mirror.co.uk)
- Guinness World Records Confirms World’s Shortest Woman (techie-buzz.com)
- YouTube video shows thief steal a CASE of Guinness by hiding it between her legs (dailymail.co.uk)
- Caught st-out (thesun.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Woman Steals Case of Guinness – Under Her Dress (patspapers.com)
Donna Fountain, 38, was killed on Christmas day by a hit-and-run driver and family is now mourning their loss. Fountain’s list of dreams that she was carrying in her pocket though, make it that much more real that she deserved a much longer life.
Scribbled down on a lined sheet of paper, Ms Fountain underscored ‘My Dreams’ and had composed a list of five things she hoped to accomplish in the long life she envisioned ahead.
’Work on my dream job’, reads the top line, followed by ‘Buy a house by 45′, ‘Start housing for gay and lesbian teens’, ‘Marry the woman of my dreams’, and lastly, ‘Make sure Elijah graduates from college!
The healthcare aid worker was on her way to work when she was struck by the vehicle that took her life. Friends say she always had this list of dreams folded in her pocket and made sure to keep it with her .
The grey vehicle that struck Fountain just took blocks from her and her son’s home left her there to die. Her plans to pick up her son after school and open Christmas gifts was never able to happen. The single mother was killed around 7:30am on Christmas morning, without completing her list of dreams.
- Street lights on dark road where soldier was killed in Christmas Day accident had been switched off to save cash (dailymail.co.uk)
- Donna Fountain: Victim of Christmas Hit-and-Run Had ‘Dreams’ List in Pocket (ibtimes.com)
- Report: Woman Killed In Hit And Run Accident Carried Wish List Of Her Dreams (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Your Morning Cry: Single Mom Found Dead With A List Of Dreams In Her Pocket [Awful] (jezebel.com)
- Soldier, 19, killed in Christmas Day road accident as he prepared for Afghanistan duty (dailymail.co.uk)