[VIDEO] Bangladeshi Husband Blind Fold’s And Chops Off Wife’s Fingers For Studying Too Much
Rafiqul Islam, 30, blindfolded his wife Hawa Akhter, 21, and taped her mouth, telling her he was going to give her a surprise present.
After Akhter held out her hand in the hopes of receiving a present, Islam chopped off all five of her fingers. Then, to make sure that they could not be reattached, one of his relatives threw them into the disposal.
‘Suddenly, he blindfolded me and tied my hand. He also taped my mouth saying that he would give me some surprise gifts. But, instead he cut off my fingers.’
After committing such a deliberately cruel crime, Islam confessed and was arrested. As of now, they are planning to charge him with permanent disfiguration. Human Activist groups are trying to encourage that he get life in prison for what he has done.
It’s rather disgusting that we still live in an age when husbands get ridiculously jealous of their wives and the freedoms they have, and decide they can manipulate their loyalties. Although, the good news is that this woman might have justice and was able to get out of the abusive relationship with herself being charged with something.
- Husband chops off wife’s fingers to stop her studying for a degree (dailymail.co.uk)
- Husband ‘cuts off wife’s fingers’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Bangladesh man accused of cutting off wife’s hand (independent.co.uk)
- VIDEO: ‘My husband chopped off my fingers’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Jealous husband cuts off wife’s fingers (smh.com.au)
Other Interesting Posts
- Connecticut Catholic Priest, Kevin Wallin, Arrested For Dealing Meth
- Ugly Addiction: Don’t Do Meth
- Man Arrested For Giving Victims Surprise Oral: Must Really Love To Suck the Peen
- [VIDEO] Teacher Tells Student’s She’s Engaged to Jesus and That He Gave Her a ‘Special’ Eye
- Mistie Atkinson Had Sex With 16-Year-Old Biological Son