Daily Archives: October 25, 2011
This is a great video that clearly lays out the importance of Occupy Wall Street. Many people have been finding it difficult to understand why the 99% are so upset, but this video does a great job of sharing their motivation. We need to come together and show that we want to be involved in our economy and not taken advantage of by corporations.
Please feel free to comment and add to this posting sharing you opinions and views. The more awareness that comes of this, the better.
- FIRST LOOK: MTV’s ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Reality Show (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Occupy Wall Street Links And Video (harlemworldblog.wordpress.com)
- Measuring News Consumer Interest Around Occupy Wall Street (themoderatevoice.com)
- Poll: Most agree with ‘Occupy’ (politico.com)
- Why Everyone Needs To Get Involved @ #OccupyWallStreet (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)