[VIDEO] Libyan Rebel Claims To Be The One Who Killed Gaddafi
A young NTC fighter is claiming to be the one who took Gaddafi’s life in a leaked video that is most certainly going viral rather quickly. Although the claims can’t be verified, he also shows some memorabilia that was apparently taken from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, himself.
The young man, who is pictured but has not yet been identified, said he killed the fallen dictator because he could not bear the thought of taking him alive.
‘We grabbed him,’ the fighter says in the video. ‘I hit him in the face. Some fighters wanted to take him away and that’s when I shot him, twice: in the face and in the chest.’
- Colonel Gaddafi Has Been Confirmed Dead After Begging For His Life (practikel.com)
- Gaddafi ‘shot in head and belly’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Gaddafi’s death: youth fighter fired fatal shots, claims video (telegraph.co.uk)
- Is This Gaddafi’s Killer? [Video] (gawker.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Runaway Shopping Trolley Speeds Down Escalator, Crashes Into Woman and Leaves Her Dead
- [VIDEO] Dog Finds and Buries Dead Puppy
- Andrew Christian Splashes onto the Social Scene [VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] [NSFW] Farrah Abraham’s Leaked Porn Photos and Video Defending Her Choice
- [VIDEO] Father Who Beat Daughters for Twerking Has Been Arrested