UPDATE!! [VIDEO] Extremely graphic content! 2-Year-Old Girl Ran Over TWICE And 18 People Ignore Her
Update!!!! (Friday, October 21st 8:42am) YUE YUEM has officially died due to the injuries that put her into a coma in the video below. Thanks to a lack of humanity during this incident, a small two-year-old girl has lost her life. Pathetic excuse for mankind.
This is one of the hardest things to watch I have seen in quite some time. A two-year-old girl was run over in China and has sparked outrage after 18 people passed her by, acknowledging absolutely nothing. I have never been more disgusted with humanity and the unwillingness to help an innocent child in desperate need of assistance.
The girl, named online as Yue Yuem, is in a coma in hospital according to Xinhua news agency following the incident on October 13.
Both drivers who ran her over have been arrested, but internet users have flooded microblogs over the apathy of the people who left her to die.
Yueyue’s father Wang told Chinese television: ‘Yueyue is so lovely. If I quarrelled with her mother and if her mother cried, she would tell us not to cry, she always tried to amuse us.
‘I just hope my child will wake up and call me Dad again.’
- 2 Year-Old Girl Brutally Run Over Twice, 18 People Pass Without Helping (weirdasianews.com)
- ‘A seriously ill society’ (theage.com.au)
- Outrage in China over shocking video of toddler left to die on road (thestar.com)
- Toddler is left to die; China disquieted (cbsnews.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Runaway Shopping Trolley Speeds Down Escalator, Crashes Into Woman and Leaves Her Dead
- [VIDEO] Dog Finds and Buries Dead Puppy
- Andrew Christian Splashes onto the Social Scene [VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] Father Who Beat Daughters for Twerking Has Been Arrested
- [VIDEO] 9-Year-Old Discusses the Meaning of Life and Much More