Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Want Money

Jeremy Baumhower decided to contact Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison in regards to possibly getting her on some radio shows to promote her music career. What follows is the email thread that transpired between the two. While the name replying says Hutchison, Baumhower is pretty sure he was communicating with the young child bride herself.

From: Jeremy Baumhower
To: Doug Hutchison
Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 7:11 am
Subject: Radio Tour Request for Courtney

Doug, Krista, Courtney,

My name is Jeremy Baumhower and I am the executive producer of Mass Media Prep, which consists of 660 radio morning shows across the country. We would LOVE to get Courtney, or any combination of you three for a radio tour. A tour is back to back interviews via the phone with the biggest shows in the country. We would ask for 2-3 hours and you would be in front of 10 to 20M people. We would make every show play Courtney’s music and you can promote anything you wish. Please call me when you get this email. Congratulations on your wedding!!

Thanks

JB

Jeremy Baumhower
Mass Media Prep
Executive Producer and Writer
Professional Booker
419-[redcated] / 419-[redacted]
*Follow me on Twitter @jeremytheproduc

On Aug 5, 2011, at 10:53 AM, Doug Hutchison wrote:

we want 3 million to appear

On Aug 5, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Jeremy Baumhower wrote:

it would be numerous radio shows at 8-9 minutes a hit.. I would love to pay that amount but we do not have any funds. Really trying to help her music career is what my thought was ..

JB

On Aug 5, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Doug Hutchison wrote:

too bad

On Aug 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Jeremy Baumhower wrote:

Doug..

Thanks for responding and considering. I really want to wish you the best of luck and love in your world. I love your work, and respect it greatly. Kudos for you for following your heart.

JB

On Aug 5, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Doug Hutchison wrote:

we want money

On Aug 5, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Jeremy Baumhower wrote:

I understand. Thought we could help Courtney’s career by putting her music first. If you have a change of heart… please do not hesitate to call or email.

JB