Disabled Man Dies After Being Left in Van During Heat Wave By Social Worker
Eason Alonzio, 48, was found dead by police “inside a Ford van parked on Lexington Avenue, in Harlem, but are yet to confirm the exact cause of death.”
Apparently the staff had dropped all of the other passengers off but forgot about Alonzio. He was left in a Ford Van that in 90 degree weather, and it assumed that he died from being trapped in severe heat for about 6 hours.
The worker who was driving this vehicle is an absolute idiot. Mothers who leave their children is sometimes a mistake and I can understand that (somewhat), but someone whose job is to drop off people should most certainly be aware of who is still in the vehicle. Granted New York has been having a heat wave that has left several dead.
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Runaway Shopping Trolley Speeds Down Escalator, Crashes Into Woman and Leaves Her Dead
- Jason Russell, KONY 2012 Filmmaker, Addresses Naked Meltdown and Gay Rumors With Oprah Winfrey
- “We’re So Unique, We’re All The Same”: Hipster Disney Princess – THE MUSICAL
- [VIDEO] Dina Lohan Has Drunk Interview With Dr.Phil: Smart
- [VIDEO] NY Cripple Beggar Scams The Rich